#BreakTheChain with our Handrawn Printed Masks.
Get in touch with us for custom made masks inline with your brand design and ideology!
Protect your employees and your customers while growing your business.
How to use:
- Sanitize your hands before using the mask
- Place the printed side of the mask outward
- While wearing the mask ensure that it covers the nose and mouth completely
- Secure the string behind your ear
- Avoid touching the mask while at public place and replace if it gets dampened
- Remove the mask by holding the string behind your ears
- Sanitize your hands and face thoroughly every time after using the mask
- Why Shy reiterates that the mask is not meant to prevent the infection or the transmission of any virus or disease of any whatsoever and is not a medical device
- The mask is intended for general public use only
- The mask is not intended to be or replacement of a surgical mask, personal protective equipment, or filtering respirators
- The mask is non-sterile and is not intended for use in any clinical or surgical setting or where exposure to bodily or hazardous fluids may be expected, or where the risk of exposure through inhalation is high
- There is no guarantee or warranty on the product, express or implied