Data Analytics Services
Wonder Whether Your Data Analytics Investments Will Pay Off?
ScienceSoft is ready to calculate your ROI so that you eliminate the guesswork in figuring out the value of your data analytics project.
CHOOSE YOUR DATA ANALYTICS SERVICE OPTION
On-demand data analysis
Get your data collected, processed and presented in the form of quick regular or one-time analytics insights and avoid the time and cost burden for developing and managing a full-scale analytical solution.
BI and DWH consulting
We analyze your particular business needs and give recommendations on designing, developing, implementing or upgrading your analytics solution.
BI and DWH support and evolution
Get your analytics solution tuned within days or even hours – we analyze the as-is analytical environment, define the stumbling blocks, and fix the issues that hinder you from leveraging data analytics.
Subscription-based data analysis
With subscription-based data analysis, or Analytics as a Service (AaaS), you carry out data analysis on a fully customized in-cloud analytics platform built and maintained by ScienceSoft.
BI and DWH implementation
Whether you consider implementing a data analytics solution or completely revamping the existing one, ScienceSoft is ready to deliver a time-effective solution fully compliant with your business objectives.
Identifying potential churners by building predictions based on customers’ behavior.
How we do It!
DATA ANALYTICS AREAS WE COVER
Monitoring revenue, expenses and profitability of a company.
Profitability analysis and financial performance management.
Budget planning, formulating long-term business plans.
Financial risk forecasting and management.
Customer behavior analysis and predictive modeling.
Customer segmentation for tailored marketing campaigns.
Personalized cross-selling and upselling offers for extended customer lifetime value.
Predicting customer attrition and customer churn risk management.
Customer sentiment analysis for increasing product/service quality.
Real-time asset monitoring and tracking.
Asset life cycle management
Predictive and preventive maintenance.
Asset health prediction.
Designing asset maintenance and replacement strategies.
Employee/department performance monitoring and analysis.
Employee experience and satisfaction analysis.
Employee retention strategy optimization and management.
Employee hiring strategy analysis and optimization.
Identifying demand drivers, consumer demand forecasting and planning.
Supplier performance monitoring and evaluation.
Predictive route optimization.
Determining the optimal level of inventory to meet the demand and prevent stockouts, inventory planning and management.
Identifying patterns and trends throughout the supply chain for enhanced supply chain risks management.
Overall equipment effectiveness analysis and optimization.
Manufacturing process quality prediction and management.
Equipment maintenance scheduling.
Power consumption forecasting and optimization.
Production loss root cause analysis.
How we do It!
DATA ANALYTICS TECH COMPONENTS WE COVER
Extract, transform, load (ETL) or extract, load, transform (ELT) design and implementation.
Data governance (data security, quality, availability) management.
Data warehouse and data marts design and implementation.
WHAT OUR DATA SCIENCE SERVICES INCLUDE
- Outlining business objectives to meet with data science.
- Defining issues with the existing data science solution (if any).
- Deciding on data science deliverables.
- Determining data source for data science.
- Data collection, transformation and cleansing.
- Choice of the optimal data science techniques and methods.
- Defining the criteria for the future ML model(s) evaluation.
- ML model development, training, testing and deployment.
- Data science insights ready for business use in the form of reports and dashboards.
- Custom ML-driven app for self-service use (optional).
- ML model integration into other applications (optional).
METHODS AND TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Descriptive statistics
- Bayesian inference, etc.
Non-NN machine learning methods
- Supervised learning algorithms, such as decision trees, linear regression, logistic regression, support vector machines.
- Unsupervised learning algorithms, for example, K-means clustering and hierarchical clustering.
- Reinforcement learning methods, such as Q-learning, SARSA, temporal differences method.
Neural networks, including deep learning
- Convolutional and recurrent neural networks (including LSTM and GRU)
- Generative adversarial networks (GANs)
- Deep Q-network (DQN)
- Bayesian deep learning
Try Data Science Consulting for Free!
Reach out to our data science experts and see how data science consulting can help deliver more value to your business.
WHY OUR CUSTOMERS THINK THAT DATA ANALYTICS IS WORTH INVESTING IN
Customized analytical solutions we design and implement allow our customers to achieve up to: